Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off To France and Italy

I am getting ready to leave the campus in an hour for France and Italy for my mid-semester break. Didn't sleep much last night - too may dreams about gettig ripped off and not being able to communicate with anyone. Usually I am overprepared for any situation, but this trip I haven't spent hardly any time on things to do, train tickets, cultural differences - this is a true adventure.

I fly out of London Stansted at 7pm to Marseilles, France. We will stay in Marseilles 2 days, then to Nice for 3 days, the Cinque Terre for 3, Florence for 2, ending up in Pisa for the last night before we fly back to London. I'll have lots to share when I get back, and wish the best for you all over the next 11 days!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....it gives me culture shock just reading all your blog entries. Can you post more video clips I want to see all these people you are around! And I want to see them talking!

    -Canda

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is your spring break now anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit late- But I hope you've had a safe trip. Thanks for sharing all of your adventures. It's nice to see the world through different eyes!

    ReplyDelete